EPM 0.00% 0.7¢ eclipse metals limited.

I think Gronnedal is more significant actually as a short-term...

1. 3,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    I think Gronnedal is more significant actually as a short-term catalyst. If the 5 diamond drill holes are going to punch through the hill (which is 500 metres), there should be hard evidence that the size and scale of the carbonatite body has commerciality; then achieve the necessary coverage and analytics.

The Quartz is highly significant also; but is more of a jig-saw puzzle of lab work - it's like a concurrent process.
    The Pit, in terms of quartz you aren't really restricted by way getting the product out of the ground, that's the easy part. I don't see there being a limit of you use conveyors and automation, It's supplying to the necessary smelters which themselves have limited capacity; if you are supplying to a cluster of smelters - let's say over Iceland; well that's just ideal. From what I checked last time the LOM of the main Polish quarry is past the half way point, which supplies one of the smelters, and more significant is the Spruce Pine, it's down to 10M tons in HPQ Quartz; and has an environmental restriction which bottlenecks it's supply.

You have new polysilicon smelters sprouting out in the US; with renewed interest with Nuclear/Renewables at scale.
    https://www.chemeurope.com/en/news/1177109/wacker-plans-expansion-of-its-charleston-site-and-prepares-for-construction-of-silicone-production-facilities.html

Note also the EU's intentions to be solar manufacturing hub by 2025:
    https://www.solarpowereurope.org/advocacy/european-solar-initiative

You also have China starting to refuse supply of critical minerals / industrial minerals to Taiwan { and we do remember what happened last time with Japan). (well worth a read)
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinas-natural-sand-export-ban-to-taiwan-has-limited-impact-on-its-chip-industry-experts_4662251.html?welcomeuser=1

"Although China is rich in siliceous resources, most deposits are common silica ore for ordinary glass, stone, and construction sand. Additionally, China has no mines specializing in producing high-purity quartz raw materials. Thus, it must import large amounts of high-purity quartz sand, raw ores, and high-end quartz products every year, Wang said in his paper."

Basically the Pit is about to be quite significant for EU / US (due to environmental restrictions) - but not just yet, these policy deadlines need to be played out. It's an ideal precursor for rapid development, but I thus far don't see any grants available to Greenland projects from the EU, its almost always excluded.
    Last edited by Zhc003: 30/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2965805 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2517978 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.