DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-117

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11920
    Hi Millgates

I'm sure if Dean could have written up the two Announcements overnight and rolled them out straight away, he would have done that.

However it does takes time to write up the results and in this instance he had two important Announcements to make - one of them data heavy. He needed a couple of days to make sure the Announcements were correct and error free, and without a TH there is always the chance of a leak.

The purpose of a TH is to make sure that everyone gets equal opportunity to assess the situation and make buy/sell/hold decisions based on the best available data. It also gives the company time to make sure that the Announcement - when it comes out - is error free.

Like you, I do prefer to get data immediately if that is possible, but I know it just is not possible some of the time. I really don't think Dean was using a Trading Halt for dramatic effect.

There was a lot of understandable excitement ahead of the results - and some pretty wild speculation here on HC. As a consequence, a portion of the market will be disappointed. However I see these two Announcements as extremely positive - further de-risking DRE and confirming that the Mangaroon Rare Earths will be a major commercial success.

Just how big, we cannot know, but a few months ago the question was "Could we end up as big as Hastings?" As of today, I think the question is now "How much bigger than Hastings are we going to get !?"

That's a great place for Dreadnought shareholders to be. Welcome aboard the ship! I think we have a fun voyage ahead....

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.