VTM 0.00% 28.0¢ victory metals limited

Hi all and slow getting on this platform, at my age trying to...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi all and slow getting on this platform, at my age trying to keep up with all this technology. I have been a shareholder since just after victory goldfields listed and have been buying since. I have spent a lot of time researching clay rare earth systems and anything above 600ppm subject to metallurgy have a strong chance of becoming an economic deposit and only from what i have researched anything above 2000 ppm in clay is a outstanding result it shouldn't be expected as an average grade but if it is watch out because this one in a million, from my memory ionic rare earths (asx code ixr) have a total rare earth combined grade around 450ppm, remember all these project dont cost anywhere near as much as the other systems like lynas which are billions and lower recoveries, i really think victory has strong potential to become a double header and could host both a carbonatite system at the bulls eye alkaline intrusion as well as the clay system we are seeing to the south. It doesn't take much volume for clay deposits to become mineable especially bearing in mind fact this asset is only 700km from Perth and has access to major infrastructure. Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $71.78K 256.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48549 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.