HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

also we are at IPO price after all the derisking. I think a good...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    also we are at IPO price after all the derisking. I think a good upward momentum and short high growth in near future is very much possible. We have definitely added value to the company after all the works. Also cr for development at this price does not make sense. Looking at the pace at which we managed to produce ss & pea. Future derisking deliverable won’t take much time. You are forgetting IHC mining produced all the derisking deliverables for RDG. It will be a piece of cake from them to reiterate that same working for our monetisation. Also they are quite familiar with the process of getting those documents approved by asx for submission. All the hurdles are achievable and looking at the gant chart in last presentation this company is predicting and doing everything on right timeline. I think 7-8mil mcap is undervalued and if it goes to 20-25mil after ss that will be sustainable price according to me. Definitely it will depend on the capex and ss. If npv is 2.5 time above then it should be a tempting hedge against inflation for investors as aud is losing value and usd is going up and garent prices are skyrocketing. I have posted 700-800 range at which rdg is selling their product which was 524 in their ss/bfs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.