SMN 5.50% 57.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Trading Halt, page-24

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    What a pity so many of you are just castigating the öld"board who are actually the "new"board since Mclarty and now Love joined.

1. Drake did not support the company in the 90c CR so have effectively contributed to - and I might venture "they "caused"" this situation
    2.The current board have already demonstrated a significant improvement in communication with SH
    3. Subsequent to Ross Love comming on board the APB issue has been progressed at a pace
    4.The lack of interest from Airbus has been disclosed to SH and a positive response to address the matter has been announced by SMN
    5. The current 1/4 results from AEM are expected to be significantly higher

As suggest by another poster perhaps an insto is coming on board as we do not know if retail holders will be included in the CR (I doubt it)
    Ther is also the possibility - which may now be a probability - that the APB approval is iminent at last.

There is no value in constantly complaining about thehistorical timeframe of events, or Non Events perhaps is a better description as maybe we are now really on the cusp of something worthwhile.

While I am dissillusioned at any Drake representative being elected to the board (for reasons given in my previous posts) why would they want that if they felt the company was no good?? -- see my comment 1. above

Ask yourselves those questions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.030(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $78.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 60.0¢ 54.0¢ $135.7K 234.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.