SMN 0.00% 58.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Trading Halt, page-61

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    truly gilant, no idea, for all I know and wouldnt be surprised w, is now the tc and likes are out, they still have some some sort of interest in drake. and this still involved. this whole stock stinks boiling turd and nothing would be surprising.
    things I'd like to know :
    , is how demanded is this tech still? we actually gave zero clue
    - pricings / rev per sale , how many sensors required on w wage etc. (we still have no clue)
    - as I said earlier I went to kelowna. great facility. no urgency in pumping out sensors tho.

- where the f are we actually at w demand , negotiations and potential contracts.
    - how far has Smn actually doco payed off the radar over the last ten years whilst we all thought progress was being made when actually zero , absolutely zero has been done to get the tech out there or disclose the state of the approvals and contracts.

we are so absolutely in the dark of the status quote it's mind boggling.

if we search for the perfect board and management it will be many years if ever this thing goes anywhere. that will take time.

drake (not ideal) not necessarily the right choice, but least disruption.... but let's see if it is drake what transparency to where we are at the divulge.

*no f n idea anymore. (speaking for myself that is. ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 59.5¢ 57.0¢ $39.10K 67.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 6837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.