ASN 0.00% 8.8¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-260

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Only up to what I have spare in the bank smile.png

They would place a bid for me and after the placement is closed, I will get an allocation letter. Could be the full amount. Could be less. Should find out later.

As for sophisticated letter, they provided a template that needs to be completed by qualified accountant. Accountants can also provide a letter on their letterhead to certify the $250k gross income or $2.5m net assets requirements, which they do regularly for their clients.

However I just went with the second easier less paperwork option below.

If you would like to set up an account with us, we will require the following: Client Application Form (see attached) – please complete and sign

· Current Certified Copy of photo ID for relevant parties who sign the form e.g. Australian Drivers Licence, Passport (certifieddate must be within 1 year of current date)

· A 708 Form/Sophisticated Investor Certificate (see attached template if you require)

Alternatively, if you would like to settle directly withthe company

• I will provide you with the company bank account details for you to arrange bank transfer to ASN and please email me a copy of the receipt
    • Please confirm what registered name and address you would like your ASN shares to be registered as
    • Please advise if you have an existing HIN or existing holding of ASN on an SRN you would like your ASN placement to be allotted to? Otherwise, your ASN shares will be allotted to a new SRN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10730 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 370370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.