ZEO 0.00% 3.5¢ zeotech limited

As for the BOD not being up to scratch LOL, they have been in...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    As for the BOD not being up to scratch LOL, they have been in place since Jul 2020 (circa 24 mths) and look at the potential they have uncovered in the zeolite space and luckily a good portion is climate centric. I think one needs to consider developing technology has a long lead time, but offers HUGE potential, especially if you have proprietary tech and patience of course.

But hey, everyone is entitled to an opinion….that’s what HC is for smile.png

Regarding, BOD capital management, I do note the cashflow that appears in all listed companies quarterlies’ is an ASX requirement and formula / there’s no manipulation by BOD, to my eye 22’FY expenditure was heavy skewed to pilot program investment (circa 75%) and let’s be realistic ZEO doesn’t generate revenue, so is heavily reliant on investor/shareholder investment to fund activities. Looking at the $2.2m capital raise fee paid of only $29k, it seems the BOD have again stepped up and raised majority of the funds directly (around 80% of total is my calc) saving SH’s around $100k. Actually if one considers Jun quarterly stated circa $1.8m in technology expenditure in 22’FY, I’m guessing ZEO will obtain circa $800k-1m in R&D claim funds, on top of I’d guess around $2m cash on hand, give or take (if Sept Q expenditure is similar to Jun Q).

So when one takes into account $2.2m raising, funds in the bank should be around $4.5-5m. I’m thinking, raising would indicate that BOD is ramping up expenditure on Toondoon ML (which was tabled as an application of funds), with DSO potential offering fast track revenue, which is what I want to see, that’s for sure. The recent investor presentation offers insight that BOD is working hard to get DSO going.

TIQ is an arm of the QLD Govt, so that’s not a bad referral source.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4704/4704974-61fb6fe42d04dddc356971f5ccd52fac.jpg

The preso, also tabled ZEO has only a few weeks ago issued FOB / CIF pricing, so discussions must be advanced, although I’m guessing freight remains a challenge.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4704/4704979-21ac07ca2fb89fde3148a0b816a1109a.jpg

As for the legal cloud, that has been cleansed by ZEO’s market sensitive announcement on 31/08/22, I would imagine there would have been a fair bit of comms on this well before Goody decided to commence legal proceedings, so that may explain, why BOD didn’t raise capital sooner. Either way being able to raise $2.2m in this market and with the legal situation fully disclosed is a HUGE effort in my opinion (especially when the bulk was done by the BOD without cap raising fees)

Best thing anyone can do IMO is YOUR OWN RESEARCH and assess if ZEO’s investment proposition represents the level of opportunity that meets your risk profile. As basing any investment on the positive/negative vibes given off by HC posters would be crazy IMHO.

PS - GLTAH’s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $21.56K 646.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 671026 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 57121
Last updated 14.41pm 15/05/2024 ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.