TOE 5.66% 25.0¢ toro energy limited

Hey drumma I agree with most points but Putin blowing up Nord...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4996
    Hey drumma I agree with most points but Putin blowing up Nord stream is never a chance, despite what the mainstream media say. It was the USA and the truth will come out eventually. There is no logical reason for Putin to blow up the pipelines. He uses them as leverage and if he wanted to halt the supply forever all he has to do is turn off the valves. Plus Russia’s future profits and exports are at stake if this damage is permanent! Not even the ‘evil’ Putin would be capable of such a stupid idea...
    On the other hand, the evidence is starting to stack up for the US sabotage. They have warships in the region and multiple helicopters capable of underwater torpedos tracked at the time of the explosions picked up by seismic. Biden has been on record when the war began saying he will stop nordstream whatever the cost in a press conference in the early days of the Putin invasion. Adding to that, The USA are making an absolute killing exporting LNG to the EU on the back of these Russian sanctions. Permanently knocking out the pipelines guarantees this will continue, otherwise the EU will freeze! Interesting times and on the brink of further war and escalation. I am sure there will be many movies about this once the truth comes out in relation to everything. But everyone do yourself a favour and check the information outside of the mainstream media, as they clearly have their own agenda and always will.
    Last edited by coto: 30/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.