AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-23

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    As in - The stock runs up from sub 10c early in the month, presumably because Truss mentioned lifting the fracking ban in her speech in early September (from memory it was the 8th?). Then on the official news the stock gaps up and its used as a liquidity event for those traders, who likely are not geniuses BUT they did take the time to look at the 5B and see that the company has $3m of cash let and is potentially going to be allowed to begin to do a lot of work......that it will need money to do. Also, what better backdrop could you ask for for a company like this to have to tap investors? You have a story to sell them now, whereas 1 month ago you had nothing to sell them.

Wrt to why a private placement, its much faster and cheaper for the company and a lot more certain, than a very slow SPP or RI. There have been some good podcast episodes that cover this in detail. A fairly recent one was from one of the founders of Fresh Equities or 180 markets. I cant recall off the top of my head.

Before getting all "oh but what about the poor shareholders, why didn't we get a look in" you have to think about this from the company's perspective, not your own. You have to think logically in this game. Or totally smooth brain. There is no room for the emotional crinkle brain middle ground.

"Please keep the "Doesn't take a genius..." type comments to yourself. This isn't twitter......" - If you're just going to go full blown victim, stereotypical HC investor style, with the "must be insider trading" without stopping to think for 5 seconds about how could anyone out there have came to the conclusion this was cum raise, then you deserve comments like this, i'm sorry!

For clarity, i don't own this stock and never have. But it is very interesting now IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.229K 358.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 725000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 270418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.