TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Time in the market beats timing the market. When I first started...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Time in the market beats timing the market. When I first started looking at lithium companies, it appeared to me that they were already richly valued-- they have more or less held their value. Talga did not appear richly valued, and admittedly it has slipped since my first buy-in price.

I don't think we can judge the story of talga after 1 or 2 years. Certainly those who have been in talga for 4 or 8 years might have more to say. Amidst all of the uncertainty I have learned that I am happy to have talga in my investments, but I am also glad I didnt go "all in". Yet.

I don't think Talga wants to raise capital, it has to. I think MT was overly optimistic when he expected to have permits by now, and now we all pay. But. I think that MT's optimisim is what allowed him to make this company. Who among us have the patience to work for 15 years before turning a profit? My goodness, the optimism and drive required. MT is human, but I have to salute what I foresee as the foregone conclusion which is easy to see now, which in 2014 could not have been more than a vague glimmer of potential.

I agree with the consensus of this forum, the Stellantis announcement really de-risked investment in this company. Once the capital raise hits and the prices begin to settle after a week or two, I am going to be buying. A lot. A lot A lot. Not all in, but, a lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.