TLG 0.84% 60.0¢ talga group ltd

MT has never said that there would be no more dilution. He said...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    MT has never said that there would be no more dilution. He said that he would always keep the option open. He said that he would not stuff it up at the last moment, but he didn't say that dilution would meet his definition of "stuffing it up". I think it was Martin Phillips who just months ago noted the difficulty of funding Talga while waiting for a permit. What then are we supposed to assume?

MT has said there is plenty of external funding available in Europe. He did not say that there was plenty of funding available prior to getting a permit.

There has been plenty of hopium going about this forum about deals with customers. Equity from partners up front. VW or Tesla putting up money years in advance of product. It is time to recognize that in the absence of a reasonable time guarantee, obtained by the existence of a permit in hand, there will be waffling becaues there is no certainty. No. I have said and will say again, Permits are guaranteed. The Timing however, is not. The mining sector is plagued by delays and project overruns on time and money... but the money does come in eventually. I do think we are reaching the end now finally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.005(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $227.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ $25.66K 43.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 14064 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 2227 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.