LRV 0.00% 38.5¢ larvotto resources limited

I am using this opportunity with disgruntled retails selling up,...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I am using this opportunity with disgruntled retails selling up, based on missing out on 18 cent shares to top up my holdings but the price keeps going up. I am disappointed to, but also believe that whether it is 18 cents or 22 cents will not really make that much difference in 6 months time when we are somewhere between 50 cents and $2.

I also have a thought bubble out of left field. In theory if the share price jumped to 30 cents tomorrow, then sophisticated investors who participated in the current CR could convert their free oppies at the strike price of 30 cents. So they would have 2 shares - 1 which they paid 18 cents for and the other which they paid 30 cents for - so 2 shares costing 48 cents or 24 cents each. That is pretty close to the current LRV share price so I can see why it is holding up and heading to 30 cents and above.

Br converting oppies, LRV also gets the 30 cents per share conversion cost, so more money in the coffers. Of course it sounds good in theory, but if it takes time to get to 30 cents, then soph’s can sell their oppies on market and reduce their 18 cent entry price. Or ultimately if they sell their oppies on market and not convert then they might actually get to free carry.

it might just be my twisted mind, but could in fact this be a cunning ploy by management to create wealth all round?

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.