NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

So you are referring to this post of...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    So you are referring to this post of yours;
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/price-being-held-down.5887722/page-184?post_id=52373744
    where you said the line "was in its best condition for years when handed to the state" and "could be back in service in a matter of months with the necessary repairs".
    What are you thinking then, five, maybe ten million bucks? Ahh, I wish it were so. That would be great for Australia and great for South Korea.
    My position has not changed. Indeed after my recent visit, I am even more pessimistic. To make this asset fit for purpose to carry all NRZ's domestic and international output for the next 30 years, as Mr Staveley confidently said will happen in the recent ASX Announcement about the 'unsolicited proposal' for the railway will, in my opinion, cost in the order of hundreds of millions, depending how fit you want it to be. Still great for Australia I guess - for Liberty Steel Whyalla and some lucky beneficiary like ARTC. Bad for NRZ shareholders.
    I have nothing more to say but if you wish to carry it further, perhaps move over to a thread more in tune with railways, such as that recent Announcement. It's getting pretty scattergun here.
    Also, several NRZ acolytes, Confuzed1 is one, strongly indicate they live in or near Pt Augusta. Perhaps a 'trusted source' could swing by the LCR and snap a few pics. Wouldn't matter what I showed you, you'd say it was fake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.315M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $27.06K 8.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 50264176 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8318336 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.