GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

I think we are all getting a little over-excited....yes I think...

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    I think we are all getting a little over-excited....yes I think the resource update will be large, potentially up to double what we have now, i.e. 2.3 to 4.6MT, but I'm not sure the sp will move as much as others are hoping in the immediate term, perhaps ~$1.50 is where I think we will land post ann....until we have a step-change in broker and retail support and hence on-market buying, sp will continue to struggle and UBS will continue to trade the crap out of us and keep a lid on it...

That said, if this news is enough for a couple of new brokers to want to get onboard and enough to light the retail spark (ala LKE and VUL type retail following) then yes the sp will run hard and we should get back to $2 and over soon...

I am also hoping there is more regular positive news flow going forward from here leading into the DFS which can support continued sp growth back to ATHs (final pump test results, news/details on early concentrate sales plans, offtake deal?, HMW permits, financing plans, Candelas progress, additional HMW exploration drilling, Greenbushes drilling....but ultimately it will be the DFS being issued that will really get us up to where we should be (which my opinion is $1B+ MC = $3.50+ share price).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 857 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 26000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.