GLN 7.14% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-84

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    It will be Monday....build the excitement over the weekend!!!

I really think this update could be the catalyst we need to build some stronger broker/retail understanding and following of Galan (and hence price re-rating)....we have been totally unloved and under the radar to date, hence our massive undervaluation vs resource, our project valuations and peers. We justify trading near $1B MC today (=$3.50) as it is, and even higher post DFS. Geeze we are sitting only likely 4+MT of ~900mg/l Li brine in one of the best Li salars in the world, we now have proven pump tests now showing massive deliverability and proving grade, we are only 3 months out from a DFS that will likely show a $3+B NPV even at conservative prices...we will be in full blown construction mode next year and selling concentrate in 2024!! We then have a second project in Candelas with higher grade than most out there (672mg/l) that is likely to grow to several million tonnes in size that's sitting on the shelf with zero value for it in our MC....

And all this for a current EV of only $330m, my gosh!! If this isn't the investment opportunity of a life time then I'll eat my shorts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.