DEL 4.26% 4.9¢ delorean corporation limited

Will probably have to agree to disagree on this one. There goal...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Will probably have to agree to disagree on this one. There goal has always been to be a vertically integrated gentailer. Bio energy is part of their infrastructure division and would be hard to call this their "core business" when the majority of both staff and revenue comes from the retail sales division. Given that they already have a bunch of staff on a salary dedicated to customer interaction I see no problem what so ever in marketing such a product which will simply be outsourced and provide a good hedge for them on energy prices. They are also trying to sign some off-take agreements with solar and wind farms now that they have a solid customer book, and have always been open to building or acquiring such assets themselves at some stage in future. I'm excited to see them explore opportunities in this area as being vertically integrated with multiple revenue streams was one of the things that interested me the most about this company. If they were overloading themselves like you are worried about then that is a staffing problem not a scope problem IMO. As seen by the volatility with energy prices in the NEM recently its can be risky to be an energy retailer without any generation assets to back up your sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $10.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $1.675K 34.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 32831 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.