EUR 0.00% 3.8¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-546

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Thank you for the explanation.
    I'm happy for you that you took advantage of the ups and downs of the course.

For me and also many "normal" shareholders, buying shares of a company/explorer has something to do with trust in the project and management, it is also not everyone's business to earn as a daytraider.

If a management lives on the money of the shareholders, whose money they had been entrusted with and then by authorities such as the Austrian stock exchange regulator FMA in 2 years 2x because of market manipulation was sued, the last time on 10.05.22 because they had simply reported a credit (30.12.2019), which did not yet exist, then I also no longer know what to say about it, except that I will never again buy shares of such a company, because the trust / credibility is destroyed.

But do not worry, I have in the meantime found my happiness elsewhere. Here I am only out of curiosity what all is announced in messages / videos and how much of it is held ... frighteningly little I must unfortunately note.

Next date of truth is in 2 weeks whether BMW as said by Tony in the interview signs the deal.As I said until then there is really nothing more to say.Wish a nice Sunday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.