EUR 0.00% 4.6¢ european lithium limited

This thread is called “trading halt.” The stock has come out of...

1. 826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    This thread is called “trading halt.” The stock has come out of the highly anticipated “trading halt” and let’s not forget most people here we’re expecting the share to be at 50c by this point. Sadly it’s barely moved a whisker…. I don’t think there should be any need to post anything by anyone in this thread “trading halt” again unless something substantial is announced? Otherwise we are all just giving our opinions and arguing amongst each other. It’s time for the share to FINALLY do it’s a thing and everyone to stop writing cheques with their mouths they can’t cash. You will not hear from me again unless something substantial happens to this puppy. I was going to say you wont hear from me until the DFS is released, but that isn’t potentially being silenced indefinitely/ for another few years as Tony sneakily blends in more and more delays. He really should have been communicating delays were occurring at the time and the DFS was likely to be postponed; but we are not under good management here, there is 0 communication. BMW announcement should be very close if Tony has any credibility

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.