BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-41

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    It really does seem that the company is totally single-minded when it comes to gold. They appear not to be interested in anything but that. Now one view is that they have let good opportunities slip. Another might be that the collective knowledge around the table is seeing, sensing and anticipating a gold opportunity that is way more significant than what we can perceive (not saying that is the case just trying to understand motivation). In that regard I wonder if there are other discussions well-advanced in the background as to next steps..... would be nice if there were so that we can in the near future see everything fall into place.

Watching various companies at the moment I do get the sense there is a significant "risk-off" thing going on which is making single birds in the hand look a lot more attractive than their twin sisters in the bush (I note CAI back at 34c after hitting $1.07 not so long ago). And that's an approach I have some sympathy with. We might just have to get used to a world in which we make our money either really late-stage of a development or when the dividends start flowing. Either way I do feel a lot happier being part of a development with a healthy bank balance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.