BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Greed always eats brain.and what if we never had manna? we...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Greed always eats brain.

and what if we never had manna?

we getting now the cash for our open pit mine on NO FURTHER DILUTION - I’m popping champagne bottles for that fact alone.

yea difficult time - if u need to raise money - money isn’t our problem anymore -

what if - I know unlikely but tomorrow the lithium market collapses - you will say thanks god we sold that quickly - we NEVER KNOW.

in my opinion - brb is on track to become a dividend machine over the coming years. We were lucky to find lithium at about the right time. So me personally will stick around for a long time.

de risking is something very important these days - and I sleep better with 80m$ in the bank and no debt.

re 200M $ : ever looked at the open pit study - we get it one way or another - why trusting someone else to do a better job at it. What if …. Gl1 other deposit suddenly gets more priorities ? Our 20 % share could have been purposely devalued so we give it up for less- thanks to deep pockets over at Gl1 - but it’s gl1 who knows those guys and not brb ! So I think it was a good deal!

could it be more , always ! Could it be less , we don’t worry about this part anymore.

no investment advise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.