BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

At first i thought the $60m was too cheap and yes it is too...

1. 1,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    At first i thought the $60m was too cheap and yes it is too cheap as it's only $40m on top of the $20m milestone payment. But sometimes you need to do a deal to move forward. The asx is littered with companies who had a free carried interest in a project that never materialised. Let alone got $60m for it in cash after really only drilling a few holes in it in 2018 and making a few announcements - this is really unprecedented. Perhaps a bit of gratitude is in order. Think through what the alternative would have been in a few years and the 20% capex on the GL1 plant/port access that might cost $1bn that would have been a drag for years. There are many silver linings here, eg. huge payday, the royalty, certainty. Pretty clear to me that BRB will be a miner, i don't see any of the asx listed miners doing any deals in the near term, we are now too expensive and they are all with the exception of SLR dealing with issues of one kind or another. Bring on the fully funded PFS/DFS with Cash in the bank to basically get financed with the drilling done and a 2mpta plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.