BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-74

1. 4,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2634
    Mate, the word is "advice", it's a noun so it has a "c", not a "s". Also, lithium is not going to crash tomorrow, fantasy is not an argument. Also, $60m gets Breaker a down payment on a working mill and mine infrastructure which means Breaker either does not get a working mill and mine infrastructure or it does still get diluted.

But until I know what Peter Cook is up to with this move then I'll hold fire. Lots of gold miners are under severe stress at the moment and it is a strong hand that Breaker now has, with $80m net cash. I am not familiar with who Breaker's neighbours are at Lake Roe but here is a graphic that Alchemy Resources produced to show who is who in the region. SLR's Randalls mill and NST's Carosue Dam mill are within hauling distance for toll treatment I suppose but who would be hauling average grade ore these days? Maybe, hopefully, PC is thinking outside the box and pulls off an absolute screamer of a deal (he will need to just to justify taking the cheap and easy money for Manna).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4780/4780579-e06abec1dfcc3f14263cf313be56ff43.jpg

Last edited by triage: 25/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.