FBR 4.26% 4.9¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-39

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I'm sure he does, and if I were to be completely honest with myself he might be more than happy with the arrangement also - that "arrangement" might be complacency in returning shareholder value in lieu of the fact they're both making big $ and hold a massive pile of shares.

That's a key aspect we need to keep in mind, while this is a public company I recall a youtube video interview where they stated they never wanted to go public but "had" to. It's hard to believe they would truly act in the best interest of shareholders when dealing with a product/idea that they have so much personal attachment to. It's their baby!

Here are the facts as I see them:
    1. They never wanted to go public, we (retailers) are an unfortunate necessity
    2. With such high salaries in comparison to company revenue, they're positioned to get rich from the journey even if the destination is never reached.
    3. With such large share holdings themselves, even if they were to sell out at 1c - how many millions will that net them, each?
    4. Continuing that train of thought, (correct me if I'm wrong..) but they have never invested their own hard-earned to purchase shares on market. It's always been through milestones, loan arrangements etc.

If I were to put myself in their shoes, knowing that I would be prepared to sell out at 1c since I have such a large holding, it would make no sense at all to put my own money towards shares on market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $218.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.5¢ 4.9¢ $2.797M 64.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2662853 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 149306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.