EQR 2.13% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

(Re)development of a mine is never easy/cheap/certain. For me,...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    (Re)development of a mine is never easy/cheap/certain.

For me, the purchase of the Quarry (with the required mining permits) cemented the future prospect for the Mount Carbine Mine. Having full control of the asset allowed Management to formulate a gameplan for its progression to full (mining) production with that comfort-zone of full ownership.

There will be unexpected issues/headwinds/delays/etc. as that progression occurs. An obvious (current) example is the delay in receipt of the $6M Grant from the Fed.Govt. This is something EQR cannot control -the fact that it will happen at some point is just brilliant.

If Management are not (continually) looking at means to ensure ongoing financial security as the Mine is progressed to full production along with a Drilling Programme that defines the tungsten resource, then they are simply not doing their job. At full production this Mine will be earning an absolute motza of $s.

I expect the production levels of tungsten in 3-5yrs time from this Mine exported not just overseas but to a developing domestic market (as Australia starts to utilise more of its mineral wealth rather than just handing it over to overseas markets to then buy back the finished product -eg: batteries) will be far greater than currently projected.

So, to me, the necessity to access funding to complete the (initial) mining/drilling program is a no-brainer. EQR has advanced significantly towards full production/drilling evaluation over the last couple or so years. We are literally on the home straight to full production.

Second-guessing, "woe is me" pronouncements, etc do not really serve much purpose. EQR is doing something very few hopeful mining companies achieve: turning a dream into a reality. And as Shareholders, we are at the beginning of that reality -a great position to be in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $17.43K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 25600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.