TAR 0.00% 0.8¢ taruga minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-30

1. 4,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811
    Firstly may I say that I appreciate your enthusiasm, because I also hold quite a few TAR shares (at much higher prices), and similarly am disappointed at the current share price (thus bugger all mkt cap), but I want to make a couple of points.
    1. Your remark "the more I think 2.8c the more I feel they did it for others and not the company's best interests".
    Whilst I question the timing of this CR, I very much doubt that the BOD would ever put future investors ahead of existing shareholders (which includes the BOD themselves).
    2. "very strange that they priced it the same before the drill campaign and excellent intersections uncovering a major orebody". Do you know something everyone else doesn't know?
    It's already been understood that the assay information is exceptional, BUT until we know the outcome of the met work we won't know whether it's worthwhile to pursue the clay-hosted REE. Certainly to now call it an ore body is a step too far at this time (and that will require much more work beyond the preliminary met recoveries at the end of November).
    I'm happy to wait (im)patiently for the end of Nov.
    In the meantime who knows, one day the SA government may pull its finger out, and get on with approving Flinders exploration!
    Last edited by longreach: 02/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.648M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $31.79K 3.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1756376 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1159495 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.