TAR 0.00% 0.7¢ taruga minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-44

1. 7,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1099
    i wouldnt be surprised at all that the last CR at 3.4c and its immediate selling down to 1.6c is a part of this whole unfolding discovery.

BODs and brokers will work together to dominate a stock to the extent that they hold sooooo much that if and when the time arises it is impossible to stop a mega pump.

sometimes it takes a few years and sometimes it happens rapidly if an explorer happens to find something hot.. TAR has found something hot and they knew that on that 3.4c CR last year, the directors going in large at 3.4c while it gets sold down to 1.6c is a great look aye sneaky.png

Like i said, TAR has been the worst-performing REE discovery I have ever witnessed on the ASX, and it's a big discovery, you need a lot of brokers on the same page to kill off results like TAR announced last week.

interesting few months ahead that's for sure, we will be seeing these threads light up soon, all the trolls all the haters, and all the pumpers will converge smile.png

Whats at depth, whats in the basement, whats to the left and whats to the right, if ANSTOS betters TARs recoveries it will be madness smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $6.53K 932.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1152556 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1165184 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.