WR1 2.74% 75.0¢ winsome resources limited

Just watched the webinar Chris stated that the visual estimates...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Just watched the webinar Chris stated that the visual estimates look to be around 20% spodumene.

Spodumene contains 8.01% lithium so if you had a drill core at 1m with pure spodumene the assays would show grades of 8.01% lithium

So a 1m drill core with 20% spodumene would give a grade of around 1.6% lithium

So you could assume 20% visual spodumene throughout equates to an average lithium content of 1.6%. Dyor

In the questions at the end of the video he reckons currently could be about 3mt resource atm but possibly 10mt at jamar and could see the project at 30 to 40mt. Sounds pretty bullish for so early in the game.

Pulling 80% recovery on a dms circuit shows good metallurgy and no need for a flotation which will save lots on capex.
    Largest spodumene crystals hes ever seen...
    Pilbara and altura had a hard time with flotation takes experience to get it right and yes I'm also an ex altura holder....

Very tight register and low soi no need for further dilution for 2 years until fid and considering plant construction or to accelerate the drill program.
    Canadian government to rebate around 40% of eligible exploration work will go along way

Bought in on Monday I'm smitten for a small cap will be holding this long term see how it plays out gltah cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.