COB 0.00% 8.9¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

COB needs to raise capital to conduct the necessary activities...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    COB needs to raise capital to conduct the necessary activities to deliver the DFS and FID.

This was known, as there was not enough cash to conduct these activities and there is no revenue yet (government grants excluded).

The question about the timing or the pricing of the capital raise could be questioned, however none of us have the experience and network of JK, RB and other members of the board, particularly in finance and capital raising.

i have participated in every capital raising that was offered to me in the past 5 years and I intend to make the most out of this opportunity. the reality is that COB is still 3 years away from production, assuming it ticks all the boxes along the way.

personally, I have seen enough evidence (management methodical track record, community engagement, political engagement, Korea president meeting, US meetings, etc...) to have confidence in the calibre and competency of management. I don't concern myself in the day to day movement of the share price as this is a 2025 and beyond 0lay for me.

the simple question is do you believe that COB will be worth far more than its current share price? By how much and by what timeframe?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $85.15K 952.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 38018 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ 343493
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.