COB 1.11% 8.9¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

That's all true jchami, it is however disappointing to...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    That's all true jchami, it is however disappointing to continually see the capital raising be targeted to high value investors, and at such a discount to the
    share price of 2 months ago.
    I am a true believer of COB and the story that goes with it. However, as a Shareholder of COB, I want value for the company that I hold stock in.
    Potential Manipulation of the price to get it above 80cents while all the directors were selling their options is not a nice thing to see happen, there were several comments made on this forum about that - and they all got shot down.
    And here we are a couple months after the options expired and were sold up, we are falling back to 60cents and raising at 58cents? Why?
    How is this value for the shareholders that are now further diluted, and of most benefit to the company ? We have a fully operational demo plant, have dug up thousands of tonnes of ore, distributed it all over the global battery supply market, and yet we are raising capital for the FID at 58cents. That is a slap in the face to all of us shareholders who have no invitation to participate in this placement.
    It is how the circles allow their mates to make money and quick flips in a very volatile economy in my opinion.

Eureka x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $37.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $77.43K 875.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27223 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 51000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ 329294
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.