NOV 3.77% 5.1¢ novatti group limited

Just as the 98% YoY growth does not reflect the full picture....

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Just as the 98% YoY growth does not reflect the full picture. This YoY figure does not represent organic growth.

The only reason the YoY growth is so high is because of the ATX acquisition which literally almost doubled revenues upon acquisition.

March 2022 Quarterly Presentation (First quarterly with ATX):
    Total QTR Revenue: 10.4M
    Non-ATX Revenue: 5.3M
    ATX Revenue: 5.1M

Now lets compare the YoY September results Excluding ATX's revenue. For arguments sake I'm going to say that ATX revenue this most recent quarter dropped to lets say 4.5M based on the phrase " this is largely attributed to seasonal factors, in particular in the South East Asia business ATX."

September 2021 Quarterly Presentation:
    Total QTR Revenue: 5.3M

September 2022 Quarterly Presentation:
    Total QTR Revenue: 10.5M
    Non-ATX Revenue (10.5 - 4.5) = 6M

YoY Organic Estimated Growth based on these figures: 13.2%

You could make the argument that the ATX revenue dropped more than this, but for our sake I really hope not otherwise it might not have been a great acquisition.

So please don't throw around this 98% like it is a figure of value and is replicable in the future without more acquisitions.
    You don't need to convince me to buy or stay, I've been here for 2+ years and believe in the company, but also you can't tell me that you looked into that last quarterly and are happy with those revenue figures as they stand. The revenue growth for the 6 months March 2022 - September 2022 is pretty much 0%. We can all be sold on the future prospect of the company and that's why I'm here, but look past the flashy number they put on the front page and you start to see a different story that requires more analysis.

Take off the rose tinted glasses and you might come to a similar conclusion that it was simply not a great quarter from a revenue standpoint and IMO that should at least be something to keep an eye on and be somewhat concerned about moving forward.

Last edited by Twitchh: 03/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.