NVA 2.27% 21.5¢ nova minerals limited

@a.soumakieThat's what I think, too. If you look at the...

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276

@a.soumakie

That's what I think, too. If you look at the situation in the labs, which are overwhelmed with drill samples so that they can't keep up with the analysis, you can imagine how many explorers/developers are looking for gold right now.

These all need money and I imagine you have to deliver a very good story to raise it.

If Nova does raise this money, at least we know one thing: the story is so good that investors will buy it, even if it is at a discount from the last traded sp, which we don’t like but which I think is normal.
    In the end, we can't judge how fundraising is going in the financial markets. I certainly can't...
    Whether you feel comfortable with this deal or not is at least also up to the personality of the beholder. Those who prefer to play it safe will be happy if their future is financially secure, even if that means they didn’t wait for a better offer.
    As we say in Germany: better a sparrow in the hand than a pigeon on the roof.
    Still others, more the gambling type, would always try to get the best possible result when trading, which of course involves more risk. May or may not work out.
    If I were the Manager of this company I would also choose the safe option, because the worst that can happen is a stillstanding, e.g due to a lack of money or as we can all see now, due to pending drilling results.

Maybe everything is not as negative as many here believe. Let's see what's in the fine print.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $46.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $9.924K 45.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 137369 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.