AUZ 5.26% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

It was patently obvious that a CR was going to happen given...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293

It was patently obvious that a CR was going to happen given their last quarterly unless they pulled something unexpected out of the bag.

Most of the comments so far are from non holders who have no skin in the game and basically the less emotive ones reiterate established views some of which have some substance.

While I don't disagree with many of the sentiments expressed so far the reality is the situation is what it is - they need the cash to continue operating and if they don't get it shareholders are going to be substantially worse off than we are right now. What is the alternative - have no CR and go into liquidation?

I have no idea whether the CR will be successful - I have my doubts they will get the full amount DBNolan suggests they are after in his post.

Probably AUZ's situation is marginally better than at the time of the last CR - LGE still there and from my perspective the new CEO at this stage seems capable and has articulated a plan to advance AUZ that seems logical. Will that be enough to make the CR fully subscribed? - personally I doubt it but time will tell.

Holders basically have to decide - sell out and salvage what they can assuming there is enough depth for those who want out to get taken out - or go for the ride - with a side decision of whether or not they will invest further money into AUZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.19K 1.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2868655 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4365180 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.