AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

@red Well put mate, couldn't have said it any better.There are...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    @red

Well put mate, couldn't have said it any better.

There are plenty of holders still here that probably washed their hands of the stench within the walls of Auz and don't bother posting anymore and who could blame them, most would have thrown their shares in the bottom draw hoping for a miracle but that miracle seems to be in the distant future given the CEO's latest announcement with regard to the changes again.

I notice @Koala1959 referring to the likelihood of them failing to raise enough funds imo I think they will struggle as well given their past history, they might get 50% just enough to tie themselves over until March given the way burn through the cash and there has been many experienced past and present posters from years ago to present who have contributed nothing but the facts of the continued mishandling of this company by an incompetent Board and I think sometimes no all the time people don't like hearing they have made a mistake, gee I know I have, but my shares are worthless at this stage and will only be a tax right off in the future.

One thing I am positive about though is the minerals in the ground in that they will certainly be required one day, when that is who knows but if we take onboard what the CEO has said then 2025 is a target, alot can happen in between then who knows the CEO might wake up one morning to the fact the stench is still there in Ramsden Marinelli an Co and is the reason Auz Mines is a total disgrace after throwing their leader in BB under the bus when they all should have been under the same bus.

Watch them manipulate the Voting to save their necks again as they have done in the pass will history be repeated, of course it will that's the only thing they are good at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.