AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Get of what ever you are smoking its frying the grey...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Get of what ever you are smoking its frying the grey matter.

First off I am a Shareholder/Owner of Australian Mines, if you are ever able to comprehend the English Language then you may just get to understand that my shareholding gives me the right to state the facts as I and many others have done as we can clearly see why this company is in its current position, only people like yourself who have invested also are having trouble in being knowledgeable enough to see what is holding the company back.

So maybe let's not talk about it being a public company listed on disallowed instead look at it from a Football Side that has performed very poorly in the past with Benjamin Bell the Head Coach already being sacked why because he was no good and won absolutely nothing his sideline Coaches who threw him under the bus aren't much better and as a whole not one of them could Coach a pig to be dirty and when Coaches fail time after time in the end they get the sacked and are moved on, its clear you cannot fathom that as yet.

That said an this is in plain English, I believe what Sconi has will be required one day that goes without saying and that is the only reason I am still involved, regardless of any losses.

What I want is to get rid of the stench still there an imo Auz will never succeed whilst that stench remains maybe read the posts in there entirety an who knows you may just learn something, because your thinking that the last Capital Raise was due to a downturn is laughable maybe check the prices of Nickel an Cobalt at the time the real reason they failed is because the Market has had enough of the bullcrap coming from the BoD's nothing more.

Wait an see how the AGM turns out, They will be Voted out again that will be 4 years in a row you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out what's wrong with the company, but as I said the snakes will slither their way out again cause it's the only thing they do well.

And as I have stated to you before I don't have to recover from anything my doc said I am as fit as a mallee bull, but thanks for your concern, maybe you should be more concerned about Auz failing to raise enough funds, me I don't give a rats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.