AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

@stewie,Don't agree with you there, the new CEO has come in to a...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    @stewie,

Don't agree with you there, the new CEO has come in to a company that had been disgracefully handled by the leaches within its no fault of his they are what they are, all he can do is look at the company's position what is needed and make the necessary adjustments to ensure the future for an behalf of shareholders.

In saying that I think he has got it right with the changes being made to maximise the company's potential whereby the other leaches were only sucking the lifeblood out of the company.

MH to me seems way way smarter than the collective fools that have ruined the company one would think he needs time to change things to get the confidence if shareholders and to do that you need money an time, he clearly seen that the deal with LG was set to failure and who is at fault for that, yes the stench within and with a bit of luck MH will see that shareholders have had enough of the current board and move Ramsden Marinelli an Co out, imo its what's required to regain the trust of holders.

I would think after MH has been at the helm for 12 months then one can assess his performance paying him a 500k a year matters not at this stage an given his credentials he is a way better CEO than the leach they others just threw under the bus, who knows in 12 months what can happen things change pretty quickly at this end of town as we all know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.