ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    This post is my opinion, It relates to the thread because of another repeated capital raising, and performance of the board when it comes to financial management generally speaking.

Hi Koala
    Mate, you are one of the more balanced posters on these threads, I do not have to agree with you to respect your rationale and message, keep up the good work.

You need to understand that in principal I agree that a shareholder should generally walk away from companies irrespective of profit or loss when they exit their positions, I do this by the way. You will not see me posting elsewhere when I have no holding.
    There is only one company that I have no holdings and continue to post my thoughts and commentary, it is AUZ.
    - I do this because management in AUZ are so bad that they should not be left to go unchallenged.
    - I also do this to ensure that existing shareholders and potential newcomers are given a truthful perspective with a message of caution attached.
    - I am always willing to meet the challenges to my understandings with robust discussion, however this rarely happens because what I say is truthful and provable. I have a long memory and a 5 year history with AUZ, I felt the pain.
    - I also try to remind people of the appalling track record of non performance and broken promises by the legacy board.
    - The most compelling event that should never be forgotten is the ASIC conviction of the company, and potentially its then CEO.

When you stand back and look at the whole picture, it is obvious that management are the problem to this company, It is my belief that to remove the legacy management would substantially give the company a new lease on life, I make no apology for having this belief.
    Apparently many other vocal and non vocal shareholders share the same consideration and the sooner this change is effected, the better for everyone involved.

I care about the shareholders, even those I disagree with and dislike, I also care about Australia and the countries revenue AUZ potentially could provide.
    I am not some mindless, angry loser blaming everyone else for decisions I made.
    My decision to leave was the best for me and I have fully recovered my losses elsewhere.
    My message is one of balance and caution, supported by reasoned argument and proof, facts matter to some.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.