AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-41

1. 3,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1885
    This post is my opinion, It relates to the thread because of another repeated capital raising, and performance of the board when it comes to financial management generally speaking.

Hi Koala
    Mate, while I appreciate the fact that you are still a shareholder, that you by your own admission have said that you are not happy with the performance of AUZ and the board of directors (That is you putting it kindly as a shareholder)

We disagree substantially on one point in particular, that you and many others make about non holders and not having a stake in the company.
    I strongly disagree. we have a lot of skin in the game, we left a lot of money on the table at AUZ
    Let me put the record straight.

- YES we are no longer holders
    - We were mostly all holders at some stage
    - Some of us were very substantial shareholders in the past 5 years
    - The fact that we no longer have shares in the company does not diminish that we are very well researched on matters AUZ.
    - We rightfully as previous shareholders have a genuine contribution to make at AUZ, call us the custodians of history if you like.
    - The message we bring is deserved and earned by the AUZ board and I think you would agree with this.
    - Notably, you will notice that the NON Holders post about the deficiencies and damage caused by the board, NOT the resources and the assets more generally speaking. This is an important distinction to make.
    - The non holders have sold and left mostly as a result of excessive dilution, we realise that the longer we remained in AUZ, the greater the damage to our personal finances would accrue. That and that alone is why most of us are Non Holders, (NON Holders are not Never been a holder or without value).

It is time that some of you holders acknowledge the role of NON HOLDERS.
    Because firstly we do have a valuable contribution to make, and we make it.
    We do make a valuable contribution to those willing to consider the message we bring and we have been proven right so far.
    I have been posting here since 2017 +- most of this effort has been with the similar position I currently hold, I will continue until the legacy board is changed.
    Words Matter
    RED

Last edited by RED328: 21/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $24.74K 2.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 630547 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6896339 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 328083
Last updated 15.30pm 17/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.