PEN 4.76% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Are you not at all bothered by the fact that the CEO did an...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Are you not at all bothered by the fact that the CEO did an interview with Crux just a few weeks ago where he definitely gave investors the impression they didn't need to raise? I can't remember if he explicitly said so but there was a point in the interview where he said that the share price has been weighed down by fear from investors that there will be some big raise and that wasn't the case.

If 250m shares at 52 week lows isn't a big raise at a rubbish price then I don't know what is. Also find it amusing that he said it was being weighed down by that fear, then they raised so low.

I'll definitely let this one play out but it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Suspect I will end up taking a loss here unless this thing just rockets for some reason. Not terribly concerned about losing money as all investing carries risk, but frustrating because the capital would have been used better basically anywhere else other than Uranium, heck could throw a dart at some lithium stocks and make money probably.
    Last edited by stonkstrader: 26/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $350.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.540M 14.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4155665 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 4142147 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.