BML 2.22% 8.8¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-108

1. 11,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4851
    It is strange that the threads get so many views but the trading gets so little volume most of the time. It’s almost like most people or institutions are just sitting back and waiting to see what’s going to unfold.

Perhaps the financial uncertainty was a factor in many holding off and with this capital raise and 3.5mil to get us through the next 6 months at least, some of these on the sidelines might start to get involved prior to the ramped up newsflow coming. Especially in regards to the transition to mining. It is quite a big 6-12 months for this company.

Obviously metal pricing volatility is also keeping some on the sidelines but this raise might change the sentiment of many who are in this hold and wait and see boat. Probably more upside for higher share prices than downside IMO, regardless of many upset about the CR timing including myself. If you have invested in this stock and waited this long already, what’s another few months to get the real big ticket items and price sensitive major announcements coming to the table. I would be surprised if there were many willing to give up now.
    Last edited by coto: 27/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $10.76K 122.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60554 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 94301 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.