RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

If you look back to when this took off from a couple of cents or...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    If you look back to when this took off from a couple of cents or less DC had a number of announcements lined up, I dare say history will repeat itself now. The PEPR announcement will flow into binding contracts into Revised DFS for the BAM project into POSCO equity buy in and downstream partnership.

Life is funny sometimes. I had a serious illness as a kid which changed my mindset (arguably for the better) to grab life by the balls. After many years of seeing my original buy in here dwindle I found out I had brain tumour. I had to remortgage the house to pay for the operation. Once all the bills were payed I had $5000 left and bought 500000 shares at 0.9c. I remember thinking how stupid I was for doing it. Then threw the house at it when the announcements came out moving this to a few cents started. I still remember being ecstatic when we hit 3c saying, thinking this could seriously hit 6c one day. Two serious illnesses two life changing events. Maybe it’s true that all clouds have a silver lining.

So happy for all the good people here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.8¢ 8.7¢ $899.0K 9.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.