RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

The PEPR by itself will not take this to the prices you have...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1226
    The PEPR by itself will not take this to the prices you have stated but if all the announcements I have listed above come out which I am very confident that they will there is a decent chance. The sky high SP will come from the downstream partnership with POSCO and graphite prices rerating. Who knows, no one and I mean no one expected lithium to take off like it did, it was in the doldrums 2 years ago, getting just above the cost of production, around $400-$500 for spod and well under ten grand for Hydroxide and carbonate. The experts were talking about oversupply for a couple of years to come. Then bang it is up at least 1000%.

Who knows what will happen with graphite. But to be the only supplier of PSG outside China means a great deal. When the shit hits the fan with the supply crunch the Chinese will turn the tap off (only supplying domestic use) and our PSG will go mental. If China flex’s its muscles too hard on Taiwan or the likes the west will turn the tap off, either way we will be sitting pretty. Even through we have started to see rises in the graphite prices they are still nothing to right home about. If graphite goes mental so will our SP. I am not expecting it to happen just hoping. But if you look at the supply and demand graphs for both lithium and graphite they are quite similar, so here’s hoping.

Lastly unfortunately the Russia/Ukraine war has forced everyone to rethink its military preparedness. Russia has shown the problems that supply lines face. You would have to think that a modern military would need to become electrified to some degree so that it could be fueled by the sun if all else fails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $566.7K 6.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27218 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 271318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.