IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The board are some of the largest shareholders so you can be...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    The board are some of the largest shareholders so you can be confident our interests are represented in all decisions made by them.

The board has created all the value (not us). It’s pretty easy to be an armchair Director but no-one here has created one dollar of value for the company. Joel and Troy have.

I have 100% faith in the judgement of the board in making decisions that ensure the business is funded to achieve the objective of a registered drug(s).

We know Joel has been having daily meetings with institutions and in my mind the announcement suggests one or more have decided to take an initial position in IHL.

If so then this is the first catalyst to building out a register that will take the company to the next level, including generating US interest.

I was at the AGM and there is nothing inconsistent with what Joel stated to what is occurring today. Being well funded doesn’t mean you don’t create an opportunity for the right group(s) to get involved, particularly when our market cap can absorb a CR easily without removing any upside for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.