IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-93

1. 27,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1322
    If you take 20 seconds to think before you scribe you can imagine that anyone wanting to play with us would not do this on a whim and detailed due diligence could take many months(uo to 12 months)..............they would have strict confidentiality agreements in place so NOTHING can be said.

On the day Joel stated they were financially sound was a day when the CA was still in place........... 3 weeks later the BIG boys are close to or already finished doing their dd............. This new info has come across Joel's desk now and the agreement has been signed. Hence the ann now as all parties agree to the next step.

Any questions would be better served after they ann whatever they are going to ann........we are none the wiser but just believers that what we have suits our investment framework.

Lot's of jumping at shadows here atm...........better to take ownership of one's investment and buy more at these lows or sell and run. Biomed space in this global environment can be tricky to navigate.............I just hope I don't have the bull by the udders but rather that I have done enough research to back my investment decision to park money here...............I am an investor and incidentally a useless trader, so I need to rely on my LT views as opposed to trader' daily pips

This is my Scientific will ass guess
    Last edited by kingkev: 01/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.