IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-98

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    You have historically defended anyone who’s critical of the company without any factual information and yet now you’re suddenly questioning the judgement of the board. Both approaches are lacking substance IMO.

At what point do you appreciate that neither you or I have not delivered the result we enjoy with IHL today?

Joel and Troy delivered that result and the credibility they’ve established means shareholders should reasonably trust their judgment.

Your armchair opinion is irrelevant. I’m guessing you’ve never spoken to Joel and you certainly don’t appreciate how his equity position drives his work ethic. If you had any interaction with Joel you’d have a very, very different opinion. I can absolutely guarantee that and perhaps @tossydog can chime in here as well because he understands what I’m getting at.

I know what time Joel gets up, the number of meetings he runs and the capability he holds.

I’m not blind , I’m just significantly more informed than you because I’ve spent years researching this company and building a relationship with the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.