AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-33

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Morning Sir & look I take your point if we only look at the current revenue & associated MC of circa $15m.

But the company and the advanced setup belies what the current market value being attributed says it is worth..

Some argue that things are only worth what the market says & ergo will pay..

But the market is merely a collective of bots, spivs, superfundies & scams tbh & they quite often get it wrong..

If all stocks were always fairly priced then no one would make any real money..

The value investors who hunt 10x & also the Hedge shorters rely on that disconnect in order to make real money.

Now the set up here, from what I have been able to research and taken on board via company presentations, is that you have an absolute jnr minnow with an advanced copper/silver/antimony low cost open pit high grade shallow resource.

Which if you merely concentrated on the gold & silver would be like all the others struggling to get finance, only its based in Cuba so good luck.

The switch to a critical mineral that is in current supply demand deficit & monopolised is a calculated play that sets things apart.

We've seen what a little niobium did for WA1... Antimony is of a similar vein my friend & hence it has pulled in interested parties who are willing to fund a project upfront in order to lock in supply in 12m time.

That didn't happen by accident..

It has been orchestrated via nous & connections.

You don't always get that by paying peanuts.. Antimony alone is worth some $25m a year in extra revenue & a quoted $150m to npv.

Can you see where I'm going here? The company is worth far more than the MC & the setup & execution of the arrangement is courtesy of the management team in place.

We are at the pointy end with drilling of el pilar & decision to mine on La Demajaguar ahead of us, metwork results & funding finalisation pending.

The team seem confident and whilst I admit to being a relative newcomer I see no reason to doubt the ability to execute the plan as it stands, which insinuates no real further dilution..

The dilution argument being a point of conjecture only if the money goes to administrative working capital and not to increasing resources or purchasing assets..

Which in this case I dont believe it is, some inevitably but for reasons stated the short term growth opportunity outways the cost & is only present because of those who have set this up.

As for Mike, living in country as an expat & away from friends and family is hard..

I have done it often enough & be it in a donga in the desert, or hotel by the see, there is a price to pay when you give up a normal work life balance.

So I have no qualms in affording living away allowances, plus meals & expense elements to those who take the role on.

I believe Mike is in Cuba full time and therefore entitled to be compensated for undertaking the role.

The first mine & offtake agreement is key to all that's planned after it..

So I'd ask to save any criticism till after that outcome is known.

Fair?

gltah h8tey

Last edited by Hateful8: 05/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.892K 1.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 60143294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 30354307 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.