AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-35

1. 6,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1575
    Sorry what are my unresearched assumptions?

The fact is Brian (in his 80's) and Mick get $1.14mil+ combined per year in just their own remunerations and have upped it year on year historically, at this share price and stage of the company funding that sort of money is not feasible. Re the retail circles, ya got me, popular is not the best choice of word, it's no SYA or ZIP circa 2021. But, some popular investors are bullish, gets promoted from time to time to thousands.

I've been pretty balanced, saying yeah the projects appear a bargain at this price if they all go perfectly to plan, but since when does that happen and especially in Cuba. Add in some delays, and the expenses here quickly diminish any potential investment return.

If I were trying to bash this and then buy, as if I'd openly state it while posting negatively. At best I'd consider a punt in the 2's but I doubt I would actually follow through with it until either expenses are reigned in or it is as good as guaranteed to progress in a timely manner.

No I am not paid. If anyone is paid it's probably the guys doing the essay like ramp posts here, wouldn't be surprised if it's Brian and Mick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.892K 1.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 60143294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 30354307 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.