DMM 0.00% 5.8¢ dmc mining limited.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-18

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    right Hey guys and Gals, although I mainly agree with all the different opinions and views expressed here today, I would just like to put to you all how I viewed the quite short agm I attended with a very close friend of mine. Your absolutely right that they are a very new , micro cap explorer type company, although lets not forget that Dmc mining has been around along time. Actually, one question I posed to David Sumich, was if the results from any of the current projects they have on the go bore very positive results would Dmc mining itself be brought in to carry out the actual mining of those sites? The answer was a very probable no as he emphasised that DMM is an exploration company. The point I found interesting is that they seemed very positive and really looking forward to those soil samples we have been talking about today and that the January results were also eagerly awaited! The start of the meeting was David Sumich saying," welcome to our first agm" which kind of illustrates what I was trying to say about it being a new company finding its feet. Ive put my money on David and his team and Im feeling positive despite the hiccups and low share price and Im hoping by March when the next results are due that we will all be feeling good with a hopefully rising share price. I could be totally wrong but in my humble opinion only thats how I saw and heard so let time be my judge?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.