AZL 5.56% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

I don't have a clue what the acquisition is but like many it's...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I don't have a clue what the acquisition is but like many it's hard not imagine what Paul is up to. I don't see how it could be Bradda Head. He rejected this ground when he pegged Big Sandy so it's hard to imagine he'd now pay for something he could have got for nothing a few years ago. Besides, BH's grades are pathetic and non-commercial. I see that LF is hoping it is Bradda Head so he can recoup something from his dud investment.

If I had to fathom a guess, I'd say he's pegged a spodumene deposit in South Dakota where there's a lithium rush happening. That would give us the holy trifecta of clay at Big Sandy, brine at Lordsburgh and a new hard rock project. Triple the fun and triple the chances. Successful businesses are always run by people who know what they're doing. Knowing what you're doing is one of the most liberating acts you can give yourself. That's why the directors of AZL are the largest shareholders and continue to buy new lithium projects. The new project won't be Bradda Head style dud. IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $110.8K 6.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17306 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2495978 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.