ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    I suspect santa , buck reindeer and the elves with also a little for new years so ya better stock up!!! One round won't cover what time I expect to be a slow warm up in this sector taht willrequire massive promotion by partners and that comes at a margin cost especially with low volumes.

Saddest part is unless they resolve the format with short battery life IMO a large part of the proposed audience are out of reach so will be interesting to see if there is a massive change in effeciency of battery usage or optional same technology but format change to BTE small format.
    So many adults with hearing loss IMO do not want obvious black branded mushroom out their ears which are simply not acceptable in business and office environment let alone a social environment where it is assumed you are listening to music not the person you are menat to be conversing with. Seen it for years with blutooth headsets and buds- not socially accepted yet . That is a massive barrier to large sales volume.

There is only a few reasons to do a raising at this time of year and none IMO are good for small holders ( apart from compliance and not insolvent) and IMO says a lot about the company. Perhaps include another consolidation - that'll excite the market

I can't believe the usual suspects are not promoting that this could be the big nasdaq listing - geeze where has you confidence gone??

Ho Ho Ho call OOO it is an emergency

Last edited by Teddyward: 22/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.